Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GROBY

Need help with some Logo artwork

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

For about 5 yrs I 've had a very small side business and I have been making crude but effective labels for my products on our PC using Word.They have just been words,no artwork.Is there anyone on here that could help me with the artwork.I have some ideas and I have had a couple people who said they can Draw help me out but what they drew looked like third grade refrigerator work...(not that its bad)its just not Label/Logo quality.Feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance for your help

Groby

Hey Groby,

The graphic art class at work is looking for projects for students. You wouldn't be obligated to use what they come up with, but it's free and would give a kid a chance to work on something real. Interested? I can pm you an email addy for the teacher and would give him a heads up on Monday.

Ed

View PostI have had a couple people who said they can Draw help me out but what they drew looked like third grade refrigerator work...

Anyone who says they can draw prolly can't.

It's professionally known as "illustration". wink.gif

What you're looking for is a designer.

I know there's a few people on here that are in the field. I'm sure someone will step forward to help you out. If not I can point you in the right direction. I own an embroidery and screenprinting company but I sub out my artwork.

I had a guy do my BBQ logo in my signature. Runs about 200 and he is incredibly good as well as creative and will give you all the rights and multiple formats. PM if you need/want more information. Scott

View PostHey GROBY, I've done logos before, commercial art degree and all but why not have a contest on here? See who can come up with the best?

Yeah,that could be something to look into.I have a couple of leads that i'll look into and if they don't pan out.....who knows.

Thanks to everyone that replied so farsmile.gif

Groby

View PostHey GROBY, I've done logos before, commercial art degree and all but why not have a contest on here? See who can come up with the best?

Scissorman made up a couple for me...........icon14.gif