Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rockhoppingmike

YO Whitey.....

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

all the same thanks for askin . the wifes still a ball of emotion as well as the rest of the family. fishin is coming did u make me one of those 07 needlesdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif white is right but i do like that fox pecker pink

pimpin and stewey thanks for responding mikes just tryin to cheer me up my father in law died last saturday from a 2 month battle with cancer .. 2 months

$199 everywhere I've seen them. If you want a thumbleveler, that would be a really nice one. The ones I have seen are CT with mags. No Abu needs magnets though. If you don't like it, it will sell easy on BST.

"i" is the new Chinese series, CT means no levelwind. I've used the 7000i

and it is at least as nice as the old 7000's. Might be a little more complex inside. I've taken one apart, but I can't remember anything about the insideheadscratch.gif

thumbs up 69 ...

stew the rel is on capecod tackle 7000i maybe but i know it was 119.00 .. i remember u said start with leval wind

I dunno what a regular 7000i costs(cuz I'm oldheadscratch.gif). But Mike usually has good prices and is a good man. Check into the number of bearings. The C3 will have two on the spool and one on the crank. It is easy to change the spool bushings to bearings, but I'm not sure about the crank bearing. Ask Mike at M&D's(Cape Cod Tackle).