Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Plugged

Diamond Jigs

17 posts in this topic

View PostHe did the same thing to me. Never answered my e-mails or PMs. I had to put in a claim with paypal to get my money back.

Then why didn't you report him when that happened? Instead, it's now happened to someone else. That's why we have to work together in here, I can't guess when this stuff happens, you guys have to report it.

TimS

View PostThen why didn't you report him when that happened? Instead, it's now happened to someone else. That's why we have to work together in here, I can't guess when this stuff happens, you guys have to report it.

TimS

Uh....I did, you told me you blocked him from using the BST. You said you sent him a PM saying he was not allowed in the forum any longer.

TimS... it's not your/ SOLs fault: we're supposed to be self- policing in here! wink.gif

Too much little b.s to deal with I know: but I'll say none of the "regulars" has ever disappointed me! BS&T works on the whole! HappyWave.gif

ftg... PM me your info., & I'll send you five Diamonds/ tins you'll love! Gratis! smile.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0