Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Teddy

Wade - Cyclone - Basswood - BigRock -etc.....

42 posts in this topic

Here's some plugs I'm looking to trade for Something "TWISTED" - "SKIPPY" - "TB (Tom Bottomly)" - "Scaled RM" or "G2"...........

*If you have something you want to trade, PLEASE post with a pic and be clear on what you want for it...!!!!!!! (((( Please don't PM me with any trade questions. Please keep it out in the open on this thread ))))))

** If you have something else you want to throw up for me to consider, please do so and we'll see what we can do....!!!!!!!

View PostIs that a t-bone peanut? Who makes the orange yellow plug?

Yes......That is a "Nut O" and I'm not sure what other plug you are talking about......!!!!!

Well, it's Din Din time.......I'll be back in a bit...!!!!!!!!wink.gif

View PostYes......That is a "Nut O" and I'm not sure what other plug you are talking about......!!!!!

Well, it's Din Din time.......I'll be back in a bit...!!!!!!!!wink.gif

2nd pix 2nd 1 down I guess its more red/orange than yellow orange

View PostSkippy 07 blue face with gills into dark purple scaled

Twisted purple scaled small swimmer

Very nice......What are you l@@king for....?

View PostI'm interested in the chartruese cyclone and the purple scaled,I have a scaled wonderbread jigsmith and some blue scaled stuff

Got a few pics.......?

View Post2nd pix 2nd 1 down I guess its more red/orange than yellow orange

That's a Cyclone........shaky.gif

View PostI have a skippys I would be interested in wades. I also have big rock,and cyclone if thats what your after

I'm sorry.......I blew right past this postfrown.gif . Do you have any pictures of what you want to trade.....?

Teddy

View PostI'm sorry.......I blew right past this postfrown.gif . Do you have any pictures of what you want to trade.....?

Teddy

yea i can take pics tomorow for you are you interested in skippys,big rock,and cyclones or just skippys

View Postyea i can take pics tomorow for you are you interested in skippys,big rock,and cyclones or just skippys

More interested in Skippys - TB's then anything else.......Would love another Twisted plug....!!!!!!

Teddy

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0