Hellcats....7" for sale.

DaveC

View PostIf you decide to split, I would give you $18 shipped for the bottom left one IF it is NOT loaded.

Ed

Offer still stands!!

A Curmudgeon's reputation for malevolence is undeserved. They're neither warped nor evil at heart. They don't hate mankind, just mankind's absurdities.

View Posthalarious Dude I owe you a beer. selling lures filled with mercury is VERY irresponsible. Think of the postal worker who is now going to be exposed to carrying a toxic material.... I cant believe Tim is letting these mercury loaded plug sales go on.

View PostAccording to DerrickT..."...it's only a small amount of mercury." How ignorant.

shakehead.gif

View PostYeah I read that last night. apparently the rules are'nt for everyone cwm27.gif

View Post"Just one gram of mercury, the amount found in one

mercury thermometer, is enough to contaminate all of the fish in a lake with a surface area of 20

acres."

Nice Bass I explianed the situation I'm in to you last night. I thought you understood that. I guess not. So here it is again.

I can only enforce the rules of the forum. If Tim has a problem with this he will handle it. What is in the rules is

3. Anyone criticizing someone's pricing or saying you can get it for less elsewhere, commenting on where you can get it, or making any negative, sarcastic, or wise-arse comments about someone's items or pricing will be given an infraction the first time and removed from this forum the second time. If you aren't interested in buying the item or offering some positive/constructive feedback, then you shouldn't be posting in the thread - period. THIS is not a discussion forum.

Are both of you clear on this? Good. This is the last warning.

Tim, I've already gone through and weighed all of the lures on a gram scale and the ones with mercury are .25 heavier than the others. I have about 6 that are mercury filled out of, say, 25 that were loaded and they are not being sold, fished, or stored. I am cutting them in half and disposing of the mercury properly through my township and am going to attempt the through-wire them. I would appreciate if you would tell these guys to stop jacking the threads and since I am stating that they are filled with mineral oil that they cease and decist.

DaveC <0))))))))))))><

View PostTim, I've already gone through and weighed all of the lures on a gram scale and the ones with mercury are .25 heavier than the others. I have about 6 that are mercury filled out of, say, 25 that were loaded and they are not being sold, fished, or stored. .

That's all I asked - if they are filled with mercury, as you very clearly state in the beginning of this thread, that you don't sell them here. Thank you for not selling the mercury filled lures here.

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.