Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MorningWood

Millionaires on SOL

Rate this topic

204 posts in this topic

OK with a population of over 303 million and a total of 9.2 million millionaires in the United States, that means that 3 out of every 100 households are worth a million or more (Not including the value of the home). So if SOL has 35,000 members that means that there are possibly over 1000 millionaires posting.

I'm working on it but still a good deal away. I think by now I have probably grossed that much in my working life but I certainly don't have that much to show.

OK guys fess up, who are our millionaires and tell us if you worked for it or inherited it?

View Post9446.jpg

_1333446_tvshow300.jpg

I'm not a millionaire, unless I convert my money into Indonesia Rupeas!cwm40.gif

No Rumson Day School for your kids? You certainly hail from a millionaire locale, actually some of your neighbors would think a mere millionaire is the bad side of the tracks.

I've got a healthy family, roof over our heads, food in the cupboards, work for both my wife and I and no credit card bills or unneccessry debt. No I'm not a millionaire by any stretch of the imagination. Very far from it. However, I'm willing to bet I'm happier than most millionaires.

I had a twenty million dollar quota for my employer & this was quarterly.

I guess if you were to add up everything and sold it at todays dollars-I would be a millionaire, I don't feel like one, look like one, nor act like one.

where did I get it? making some very smart/but risky moves and some incredible good luck.

View PostI feel like a million bucks...does that count?

I feel like three dollars and fifty cents freak.gif

Feeling like a million bucks must count for something icon14.gif

TimS