Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shante

The sound it made

8 posts in this topic

when we tore our kayaks from the frozen ground was alarming. we are off to catch taug or striper unless the fish have more sense than us. we will probably just be really cold and fumble with our movie making equipment...and hopefully not have to have any of our parts amputated. yes. that would be good.

the end.

View PostShante...did Kev hook up with Jim for the shoot in December?

indeed, the promo is on a website named ****movie - there is a clip of kev striper fishing at night in it

View Postand yes we got skunked.

We had our first two shoots go completely wrong (not the shoots with Jim, but others). It always friggin happens.

I'm sure you got enough footage to finish though, correct? I hope so.

We were supposed to take a trip down your way the same week Jim was there, but it never materialized (family issues rolleyes.gif)

View PostWe had our first two shoots go completely wrong (not the shoots with Jim, but others). It always friggin happens.

I'm sure you got enough footage to finish though, correct? I hope so.

We were supposed to take a trip down your way the same week Jim was there, but it never materialized (family issues rolleyes.gif)

there were ups and downs, im not sure how much Im allowed to say about it. needless to say, the weather that week was uncooperative.