Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pauley1

WTT: restored 704 greenie for car GPS

11 posts in this topic

I put the value of the restored 704 at $130-140. Beautiful job from the Reel Restorer and got it back last Dec. No line or ever fished. Mint condition.

Looking to trade for a GPS at the same value. Prefer a Garmin Nuvi 205 or maybe a TomTom. Or maybe a pricer used one that you'll let go at a lowered reasonable matching value for the 704 greenie.

Thanks. smile.gif

View Posti have the garmin nuvi (not for trade). its the smaller screen. I love it!!! if you get one Paulie you will love it, so easy to use is a life saver. beers.gif

I like the 205. Compact and capable of updating.

Paulie I have a Tom Tom "ONE" 3.5" I am willing to trade you. Its missing the suction cup which I left in my truck when I sold it.

I will give you 35.00 to boot if interested.

Jim

Paulie the pouch and cigarette adapter charger are included.

I can't remember if a manual is included or not but I can send you a picture Tuesday mid day and I think that suction cup only cost 15.00 or so meaning you still get some cash.

I'll post again tomorrow and will include more details.

Jim

Paulie heres a picture of the Tom Tom. Its not a "100" as I thought, its a Tom Tom Go 300.

Includes the usb cord, battery plug adaptor, cleaning cloth, sd card. I would need to order and send you the windshield mount which I found for 24.00 shipped. I'll also pay you 20.00 to boot.

Jim

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0