Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
New Jack

Penn Clock??????

9 posts in this topic

Are these Battery Clocks? If they are, most likely a fantasy item. Meaning not really a Penn item. There's been alot of this kind of items lately, they are still really nice to decorate with but not much value. If it's an electric clock, made in US then yo got somethingbiggrin.gif Can we see the back?

View PostAre these Battery Clocks? If they are, most likely a fantasy item. Meaning not really a Penn item. There's been alot of this kind of items lately, they are still really nice to decorate with but not much value. If it's an electric clock, made in US then yo got somethingbiggrin.gif Can we see the back?

I have seen similar ones before-they were all battery operated. Very nice though.beers.gif

View Postanybody ever see one of these? it was given to me by a friend for cleaning up a reel of his. this is the best picture i could take, my hands shake real bad.

And that's a fine picture.wink.gif

Yeah, I've got one of those hanging in my cave. I don't remember who sells them - probably whoever makes those tin signs. I also have a tin sign with the same graphics on it. I don't think mine is exactly the same as the one in your photo, but it's very similar.

That is a sweet clock and I would say that's Penn 155 on it.Reel sold for $9.50 with that plastic spool in 1950, $10.00 with the metal spool. In 1950 My parents rent was $27.00 a mounth for all,