Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Cloud

Anybody going or been too the Bayside expo liquidation sale ?

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Just wondering if it's as good as the commercial says. If anybody has been before or is going ,knows anything about parking and admission etc. thanks chris

the commercial said digital cameras as low as 29 dollars cwm13.gif ???????

View PostJust wondering if it's as good as the commercial says. If anybody has been before or is going ,knows anything about parking and admission etc. thanks chris

the commercial said digital cameras as low as 29 dollars cwm13.gif ???????

That's a catch just to get you there...I only have one series of camera in mind that I'd like to look at - Olympus SW Stylus series - and I seriously doubt they'd have any of those in there...especially for $29

I went one time a few years ago. Lots of no-name crap. Very little of the decent stuff. what they do have that's decent goes very quick. Parking is expensive and the place is a zoo. I would never go again. mad.gif

agree with bospa - last time I went there it was $15 to park and the stuff was crap (arguably, the last time I went was 6-7 years ago, but it was to the electronics show). I don't go to anything there anymore for any event, and I'm a 5 minute drive away.

Lots of junk!! Old rebuilt computors you would not want to touch and piles of refurbs from modems to cameras. They do have boxes of memory and graphics cards for the "Do it your selfers" but cheap is not necessarily a bargain.

I would even go to Worcester for the Sportsman show before I would go back there.

smile.gif

Agree, lots of junk. Expo parking, cover charge to get in, your time and gas..lol

I've been there done that. I fell for the shami flim flam guy one year. Yeah, it picks up water all right, on a freaking lab/science table...bring it home....no lab/science table...different story....lint everywhere too on the car.

Is it this weekend? They're advertising the same show I believe in Springfield. I went long ago. Big waste of time. You can do better shopping on the net, or even *gasp* Epay.

View Postso lets break it down , cheap crap , parking in boston $$$ , bunch of meatheads, nutz to butz ( zoo ) and an admission fee kooky.gif thanks guys I will go Ice fishing instead on saturday

Good choice! Ice fishing is much better for your nerves.Even if you can't catch anything. biggrin.gif