Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MagicShad

BM for SS

15 posts in this topic

How about a brand new, in the package green mack SS bottle with rattles. No pic as I don't have photo expertise. I'm told mack color is rare. I'll throw in an old(circa 1985 ) green mack SS needle 11/2 oz. never used but rigged and bounced around in plug bag for a while. Thanks, Steve. BTW, the other SS bottle is blue/white new, in package. Thanks

I'm sorry, I miss read post. (bi-focals, it's tough to get old!) I have 2 SS bottles without rattles. I'm not home so I am going from memory. 1. is all yeliow, brand new never fish and 2. is all black also never fished. I have some others but will have to check later when I get home. I definitley have those listed. Let me check. I'll post back around 3pm today. Thanks, Steve

I checked my stock- sqiud/ amber(new, not in package), all black(never used but sat in a plug bag), yellow with silver stripe on side and yellow belly brand new not in package, and gold back/white belly , new not in package. That's it. Thank you. PS-- All plugs except squid have new,cut VMC's instead of stock Mustads.

Sorry hurt my back today, just got up and upon further inspection of this plug i have noticed that the back wire is notched which i was unaware of when i bought this. think this picture makes it look worse then it is but would rather show you then have to double ship things. I understand if you do not want it thanks.If you do just let me know and i ship it for you to look at.Other then this plug is fine

Gee, that's too bad. I'd hate to have a monster on and drop him because of that. A big fish puts alot of pessure on that section of a plug so I'm going to pass. Boy ,I really wanted that plug. If you come up with another Jr., regardless of color, my deal stands. Hope your back is ok. Let me know, Thanks, Steve

View PostMagic,

Anything else your lookin for? I am aware there is a notch on the wiring. Guppy pencil, RM 2 oz, Jay1 Bat?

Tex srry just looking for them

View PostMagic Shad, tell me exactly what colors you wan't and I'll see what I can do. Like the commercial says "I have people" wink.gif

Prican one in the color below and a Black over Orange

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0