Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mb77

Which Bank?

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Used to have Northfork which was okay at best. Capitol One took over and service went to crap. Closed my accounts and got set up with my wife's credit union. The service and type of accounts are a welcome change.

Well, we're not in NJ, just felt like giving a thumbs down to Cap One.

View PostI had Commerce which is now TD while in Jersey. I switched to TD up here in MA and have been very happy. Wachovia is a big no, no.

Cabo

I disagree, I have a customer whose TD Bank account was "hacked" 3 times. One of the times he had written me a check that bounced because of the unauthorized withdrawals. 3 times is unacceptable security protocol in my opinion.

I'm all for TD/Commerce. STAY AWAY FROM BANK OF AMERICA! They are horrible and when you try to leave it will take you forever to actually get the account closed out properly as they are all idiots and claim the other person did it wrong. kooky.gif

View PostI disagree, I have a customer whose TD Bank account was "hacked" 3 times. One of the times he had written me a check that bounced because of the unauthorized withdrawals. 3 times is unacceptable security protocol in my opinion.

sounds fishy to me. anytime theres a hint of fraud they shut everything down generate a new account number and move everything over. sounds like your customer is passng the buck.

why get a brick and morter bank anyway? waste of time and fees can be crazy. I use USAA online banking, check it out. I pay all my bills,a free atm card with no fees on ANY atm- you can also write checks if you want- those are free too

E