Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OCsurfcaster

Show what you have found in garage sales!

86 posts in this topic

You keep showing off the Renzetti stuff, and I still hat you!tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

View PostMy father scored a Lami GSB 1321M at a garage sale for $5.

It was beat to death, missing guides, cork tape pretty much shot - but the blank underneath was perfect.

I recently pulled this one off at the local junk store

http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...d.php?t=628783

I was at a garage sale in Sea Girt NJ, probably about 15 years ago and the guy had some fishing tackle and he had a beautiful Vom Hofe fly reel, in the original box, and he wanted $75 for it. I was too cheap to part with the money and I have been kicking myself ever since. I think they list that in the dictionary if you look up "Dumb Move"

View PostI was at a garage sale in Sea Girt NJ, probably about 15 years ago and the guy had some fishing tackle and he had a beautiful Vom Hofe fly reel, in the original box, and he wanted $75 for it. I was too cheap to part with the money and I have been kicking myself ever since. I think they list that in the dictionary if you look up "Dumb Move"

Nice bone head move but I got you beat.

Had an opportunity to purchace a Fin Nor (wedding cake) fly reel and spare spool still in their original boxes in unused condition for $300.

Like you I chickened out. I am a bone head as well.