Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wizardude

Trade Plugs for iPod or/accessories

34 posts in this topic

View Postive got the original shuffle............. got any rm plugs............ i will do 1 for 1

Is it a 1 or 2 gb? Prefer 2nd generation with dock. Only have (I think) one RM/Jointed, and unless a 2 gig not interested.

Thanks for looking!

View PostCould use several sizes for different things, shuffle on the collar, or a 120 for travel.... very diverse on different/nice plugs

Didn't mean this as the only 2 interested in, actually "any" and all in good working order, or extra accessories you may have wink.gif

black is 8gig

silver is 4gig

both in good shape but silver is in a tad better shape

I will include sony headphones and an ipod corde with whichever you choose................ as for plugs just surprise me.

-Dave

View Postblack is 8gig

silver is 4gig

both in good shape but silver is in a tad better shape

I will include sony headphones and an ipod corde with whichever you choose................ as for plugs just surprise me.

-Dave

Rather not do the surprise thing, my stuff is packed up (though, basicly marked), and would rather look for specifics to photo. Have pics of some, not of others, just don't want to un-do all the packing.

The 3rd gen nano's look fine, not sure if they are fire-wire or not, but know they are flash opposed to HD which is fine. The headphones are "either or", don't need them, but could be handy (have 3rd party upgrade in-ear's), and would need the hook up wire. More wonder if the battery is in good condition (as they are more than I'm happy about), and of course any scratches on the screen would be of concern.

If you could place a $$$ amount (as per trade wise in plugs) for each of the 3, and at least style plugs you would prefer, would help. Anything "special", yes, please enlighten me to what they may be, would also be helpful smile.gif

Might be easier for us to do a phone call, guess I'll know after I see what your ideas dictate...

About all I can figure at this point. Need to go hunting for a Fish on8 for someone, knowing your interest would help as I go through things.

Been looking for an el-cheapo for cutting grass and such, the 512mb could fit the bill nicley on that, just reload now and again...icon14.gif how old is that???

Others, I'm looking for/mostly for live shows.

PS....Are any of these "loaded", and if so with?

Thanks Much......

View PostRather not do the surprise thing, my stuff is packed up (though, basicly marked), and would rather look for specifics to photo. Have pics of some, not of others, just don't want to un-do all the packing.

The 3rd gen nano's look fine, not sure if they are fire-wire or not, but know they are flash opposed to HD which is fine. The headphones are "either or", don't need them, but could be handy (have 3rd party upgrade in-ear's), and would need the hook up wire. More wonder if the battery is in good condition (as they are more than I'm happy about), and of course any scratches on the screen would be of concern.

If you could place a $$$ amount (as per trade wise in plugs) for each of the 3, and at least style plugs you would prefer, would help. Anything "special", yes, please enlighten me to what they may be, would also be helpful smile.gif

Might be easier for us to do a phone call, guess I'll know after I see what your ideas dictate...

About all I can figure at this point. Need to go hunting for a Fish on8 for someone, knowing your interest would help as I go through things.

Been looking for an el-cheapo for cutting grass and such, the 512mb could fit the bill nicley on that, just reload now and again...icon14.gif how old is that???

Others, I'm looking for/mostly for live shows.

PS....Are any of these "loaded", and if so with?

Thanks Much......

all three are loaded with music and music videos.......... the silver i would rate at 115 and the black at 130........... you can have the 512mb shuffle if u want it............... i havent used it in years.............. as for plugs, RM Jointeds and any BM's are my fancy.............

View Postall three are loaded with music and music videos.......... the silver i would rate at 115 and the black at 130........... you can have the 512mb shuffle if u want it............... i havent used it in years.............. as for plugs, RM Jointeds and any BM's are my fancy.............

Sorry took me a bit to get back, health issues are a lot more frequent these daysfrown.gif

There is an Apple store near my parents we visited, and since the 4th gen Nano's came out, the 3rd gen are lower of course. Just for information puposes, the 4gb is 95 and the 8gb is 120 (while supply lasts of course). That in mind, the plugs you like, I have but two. 1 Jointed RM, and 1 BM Danny..... the BM I should probably keep considering the recent news on those guys, but I always sell or trade on "my" cost on everything anyway. I see you're looking for a C3, which I could help you on if you are still looking. I would be interested in the 8gb, if you come up with a trade you would be interested in.

Thanks....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0