Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rockhoppingmike

what do you guys think of this?

Rate this topic

43 posts in this topic

View PostThere are so many new scams out there, I would double check everything and maybe contact the BBB of Florida too. I know a few people that got scammed buying condos in Florida.

You really think you'd be buying a condo for $700 smackers? cwm27.gif

Read that ad again to see what you're actually buying.

Here's a hint---you couldn't buy a bottle of good scotch with what it's worth.

Seller has NOT been to the property location, as such, photos are not of the actual condo. All information and pictures have been researched and collected from the internet.

This certificate earnes 5% interest, on the face value of the Tax Certificate annually!! The Face Value of this Tax Lien Certificate is $29.24. Information of the Florida process can be reviewed online or by contacting the county. The web addressis http://www.bidpasco.com/main [/font]

What are you bidding on ?

I reviewed the sellers other items and the description on that particular one says:

NO RESERVE!! MOVE FOR A TAX DEED AUCTION IN APRIL 09!!

headscratch.gif So if its going up for a tax deed auction in April ..... what are you getting for the bid?

I hope they at least give you a dinner and movie before they rape ya. wink.gif

Or at least a lil lube cwm27.gif

gotta be careful Mike, it could have tax leins frown.gif or other leins or it could be a timeshare and your only buying one week. there's alot of scams out there and some real good deals on condos under $100 thousand, but not that cheap! it is definitely the time to buy in Florida, any one who has the money will get a good deal. REMEMBER THIS " MONEY TO MONEY ---- TO THE DUMMY"have a nice daybiggrin.gif Woody