Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mtkstriper

For Sale

15 posts in this topic

LOT 1: Kobuk surf jacket(size L) (Used)Excellent condition. $90 shipped

LOT 2: 1 704Z handle, 2 710Z Housing cover plates(New).$50 Shipped

Jacket inf: 3 mm. premium radial flex neoprene, Windproof detachable hood, hand warmer packets w/2 drains, webbing belt w/quick release, heavy duty YKK sippers. I'll take MO or Check. Will wait for it to clear before shipping. Thanks. MTK

Suf jacket; Contacted via PM, Sale pending. Jacket is in Mint condition. I'm 168 lbs. and I fits perfect.

New price for lot 2= $40 shipped.

Thanks, MTK

View PostSuf jacket; Contacted via PM, Sale pending. Jacket is in Mint condition. I'm 168 lbs. and I fits perfect.

Thanks, MTK

Be careful...you can't buy or sell via PM's it's in Da Rules

"1. Personal Messages (PMs) - we do not allow buying, selling or soliciting (that includes soliciting trades) via PMs - period. Ever."

1. *Anyone that buys, sells or offers to buy or sell to sell to a member that contacts them through PM's only may lose their BST access. Anyone that solicits, offers or accepts any offer of money or lures made via PMs will lose access to their PMs as well as the BST Forum. PMs are for AFTER the deal has been made in the thread where it was posted. If a member cannot post in this forum, they cannot purchase items listed in this forum - it is a seller's responsibility to follow these rules as much as it is the buyer's.

Just an FYI, you don't want the HappyWave.gif

View PostSuf jacket; Contacted via PM, Sale pending. Jacket is in Mint condition. I'm 168 lbs. and I fits perfect.

Thanks, MTK

When this happens, I'm now forced to see who contacted you via PMs to purchase this jacket - both they and you will get a 4 point infraction.

See the thread locked to the top of this forum, in bold text that says "**BEFORE YOU TRY TO BUY OR SELL HERE, READ THIS - BST Forum Rules"? It says BEFORE you buy or sell here - instead, people wait until the rules are explained to them when they break them. It's nothing personal, but there's only 10 rules in that thread, if you can't be bothered to read them, we can't be bothered explaining them to you later.

TimS

Tim; I'm sorry! I posted this thinking I was doing the right thing.

ghOztkid21 contacted me, thats why I reply saying that someone had contacted me via pm. Once againg I'm sorry for the confusion on my side.

Both lots still for sale. Thanks. MTK.

Here is the PM.

user_online.gifgh0ztkid21 vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

icon1.gifsurf jacket for sale

i was wondering the where about u live cuz i might be interested in the jacket if it fitswink.gif

I hope this will clear things up. Thanks Tim. MTK

That is the PM - my question now is, how do you consider that "Sale pending"? He asked where you are located, which is fine, even via PMs. If you keep the sales and offers out of PMs, it's not a problem - if he wants to purchase the jacket, have him do so in this thread. Thanks.

TimS

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0