Hey, McNifty...

Rate this topic

Brian

View PostMaybe it has something to do with cows?beers.gif

You mean like cream of chicken but with cows?

For the record who would eat something called cream of chicken? cwm13.gif They might as well call is c0ck soup.

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

View PostIt's popular song on the radio now that I'm trying to get out of my head by sending it to your's.

I rarely listen to mainstream radio. At least not the kind that would play that. I only know Beyonce from vids on here. Besides, I'm currently in northern FL where all I can get is Spanish music and Jesus radio.

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

View PostI rarely listen to mainstream radio. At least not the kind that would play that. I only know Beyonce from vids on here. Besides, I'm currently in northern FL where all I can get is Spanish music and Jesus radio.

Where in FL are you?

:rav: Hello Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please.

View PostI rarely listen to mainstream radio. At least not the kind that would play that. I only know Beyonce from vids on here. Besides, I'm currently in northern FL where all I can get is Spanish music and Jesus radio.

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTjZMzjYaNo iTjZMzjYaNo

A whiter shade of pale....