Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slayer25

Few Lots For Sale

9 posts in this topic

Here Are A Few Lots For Sale, Some Are Nice Others Are Beaters. Nice Start Up Set For A Beginer Lookign To Get Some Top Water, Plastics And Metal Lips.

Lot 1 5 Bombers, 1 Deep Diver, One Magnum Jointed, Another A Salt Wonderbread, One Black/clear Cut Off Lip To Swim Shallower, And An Older Mack Used. 20 Shipped

Lot 2 Consists Of 6 Plugs, A Creek Chub Brand New In School Bus Light Color, A Black/clear Windcheater, And 4 Deep Diver Fromrebel And Unknown. 15 Shipped

Lot 3 Consists Of 3 Varried Size Wood Custom Popers By A Local Around Here, All Are Fished. Great To Throw At Blues, But Have Also Caught Plenty Of Bass On Them. Cant Go Wrong For 15 Dollars. 15 Shipped

Lot 4 Consists Of 2 Brand New Mega Bait 7 Inchers. 15 Shipped

Lot 5 Consits Of 3 Metal Lip Swimmer The Black/purple Is Brand New Never Fished Bc A-40, A Mac Tatto And A Beat Up Custom Swimmer. 25 Shipped

Last Lot 6 Consists Of 3 Plugs Black Gibbs Popper Small Atom Popper And A Rapala Saltwater Spook. 10 Shipped

thats 22 Lures If Someone Wants To Get The Whole Lot 75$ Shipped Thats Less Than $3.40 A Plug

i know lot 3 is gone, but im curious to what size they were. also the 3 bombers is the middle ones lip cut off? id like the other 2, but i dont think itd be worth just gettin those 2. do you have more or maybe some 16a? ty

ec

The Poppers Were All Different Sizes From 6 Inchs To 4 Inches. The Lot Of Bombers You Should Just Pull The Trigger Cheep Lot The One Bb Is Worth The Whole Lot Price. I Did Cut Off The Lip On The One Bobmber I Do That To Some Of My Bobmbers I Like The Action.

ok since im trying to get rid of all of these plugs i will combine all of the plugs left 3 lots for 30$ shipped cant beat that. who wants em. the 5 bombers, the deep divers and the 3 top water plugs for 30 shipped.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0