Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oceanroamer

100 4oz lead bank sinkers

6 posts in this topic

I have too many and they are taking up alot of space. Bought them for .11 an ounce. So I'll sell for .11 an ounce if anyone is interested. I won't make anything. Pick-up only. Near Atlantic City. 44.00 for the 100. or 22.00 for 50.

Thanks.

I'll take it. PM me your cell and I'll make a road trip to pick up the sinkers. I have a "friend" in Bloomfield off the GSP on the way. naughty.gif It's been a year. And maybe some time to see former coworkers. Plus I get to visit White Castle again! drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif If I give you an even $50 for some gas money, would you be willing to meet me in Monmouth County? Say Freehold/Englishtown area? I can come down next Sunday.

Fox, give me $11 for 25 when I get back. Sounds good?

Hi guys. Pauly, I will PM my phone. I wish I could make your way on the road, but I can't so whenever it's convenient for you, we can do it. 100 leads sold to you pending your arrival

**Fox, I can still send you whichever amount you want if you will be pay the shipping because I have plenty.

I have have hundreds of 4oz leads. No shortage. My shed and garage and basement are full and I'd like to unload some. So if anyone else is interested, I have 100's more.

Hey, Pauly, that sounds good! Just send me a PM when you get back.

Oceanroamer, you don't have to ship them. I will just get them from pauly's hand when he comes back to Boston.

Thanks everyone. Thanks SOL.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0