Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ecsteelheader

Girls On Trampolines

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

View Postdude, it had girls on trampolines. who cares if it's stupid.

Uh, yeah. Girls on trampolines does nothing for me.

View PostI thought it was funny for a little while, but like Howard Stern, it was the same crap over and over.

There were humorous bits. I laughed at a few things but you're pretty much right.

View PostI thought it was funny for a little while, but like Howard Stern, it was the same crap over and over.

to me, howard is just a bunch of people sitting around talking about their lives. I only listen to him once a year for a week up in canada as the guys I go up with are fans and bring their srius radio. I all I seem to get from tha show is how howard did this or robin did that yesterday, last nite, over the w/e, and drop some name about who they did it with. rolleyes.gif

View Postto me, howard is just a bunch of people sitting around talking about their lives. I only listen to him once a year for a week up in canada as the guys I go up with are fans and bring their srius radio. I all I seem to get from tha show is how howard did this or robin did that yesterday, last nite, over the w/e, and drop some name about who they did it with. rolleyes.gif

And their getting paid BIG $$$$$$$$$, just to BS about this and that...Hell we could do that toowink.gifbiggrin.gif