Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Striperfever

Who will venture out in these cold nights ahead?

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

Weather report has temps below freezing. Who's brave enough to stand in the suds or set up camp on the rocks for the night?

I'll be out there Tuesday night all bundled up! burrrrr cwm12.gif

Weather report has temps below freezing. Who's brave enough to stand in the suds or set up camp on the rocks for the night?

I'll be out there Tuesday night all bundled up! burrrrr cwm12.gif

heart.gif this kind of weather. I'm switching to 7 nights a week from 4. biggrin.gif

I haven't seen another soul on the beach since last week. icon14.gif

BTW fish are spitting peanuts.

It really hasn't turned cold yet, the finger numbing cold. Last night was blowing pretty good more N than NW and I was very comfortbale without gloves, just a sweatshirt, windtop and ski hat. This morning same thing, so until it gets in the twenties and you've got wind in your face, it really is kind of refreshing rather than cold. I'd say in a second if I was freezing my arse off but I havent even dressed yet for it.

So, if this little bit of chill makes you stay home, perhaps golf is the game for you.

I'll be out.....this isn't cold yet. Gotta get out and catch some slobs before that fat lady starts warming up (maybe she's warming up already cwm31.gif ) I'll bring the glaciers along just in case!!

Hey SF, haven't seen you around in a while. I love this cold air, it keeps most of the idiots off the bridges. biggrin.gif

Bass season in full swing, looking to make the switch from the back waters to do a little fishing out front. Good luck out there buddy, hope to see you around soon.

Hey Taco Man !

You Know I'll be there -

When you're catchin' - It's never cold smile.gif

And we should be catchin' -and catchin' Good !

See you tonight

And Don - this time - Bring your Tackle ------ cwm12.gif

Andy