Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rustyjigz

Obama is Shot by KKK Assassins

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

View PostI wonder when he'll get a visit from the black helicopters and the REAL men in black?

R

That is feasible. Things like this are nothing to joke about. I'd bet whoever made the initial tube link will be getting looked at closely.

Obama won the election. Thus he deserves the respect and support that goes with holding the title; President of the United States. Even if you don't like him or his politics, he is what we have for the remainder of his term in office. Let's try and make the best of it. Who knows, maybe he can help get us out of this recession. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

View PostJoke Failure at its finest...

That it was - and I wonder if he would also find it humorous to board a plane and jokingly exclaim that you're a terrorist (if you think Lawrence Taylor hit hard, see what happens to you if you ever try thatcwm27.gif )

View Post

Nope, time for a vaca rusty?

Didn't he already leave here once before? Said he would pray for us during his absence. Shows he's a very caring person. Uh-huh. redface.gif

View PostDidn't he already leave here once before? Said he would pray for us during his absence. Shows he's a very caring person. Uh-huh. redface.gif

you are indeed correct, I believe he said he was sorry and had his tail between his legs last week sometime.