Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishdoc

Bulk Molded Plastic Eyes??

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Been searchin' my arse off...or should I say eyes...can't find a disributor for molded plastic eyes. Would like to purchase in bulk rather than 24 or 96/package,

Thanks,

Doc

Bear's Den flyfishing has packs of 1,000 for $60. I"m not sure what you consider cheap, but I don't think you'll find them for too much less. Just give Scott a call and he ships the next day usually.

View PostGreat info here. I was wondering if there was a place that was less expensive. (meaning somewhere other than CCT etc.)

Thanks guys

Is a nickel a plug too much?

I thought I was thriftysmile.gif

make real nice with a machine shop or have your own dies made that can get real expensive either way ya look at it as for the eyes witch tape products like stated above if you talk to mike at cct he already is a customer of wtp's and he might be able to do 1000 bags for ya never hurts to ask mike is a cool dude

I was referring to the places I usually get them, not the place you suggested. I have not gotten pricing information back from them yet. If they are 5 cents each, that would be spectacular. Feel like cct is ripping me off.

View PostIs a nickel a plug too much?

I thought I was thriftysmile.gif

If you check on the Tackle Underground web site there is a couple on called Lisa and Eds eyes. I ordered a thousand in mixed sizes and colors. They are an older retired couple, real nice, real good pricing and reasonable shipping. They have colors I have not seen anywhere else.

View PostI was referring to the places I usually get them, not the place you suggested. I have not gotten pricing information back from them yet. If they are 5 cents each, that would be spectacular. Feel like cct is ripping me off.

Why would Mike carry them if he did'nt make a $ ? would you ? doubt it you would be out of buisness in like 5 minutes, the thing that makes places like CCT a good thing is that WTP absolutely will not sell less than 1000 eyes per size per color you buy, you cant buy 100 of 10 different sizes only 1000 of 1 type thats alot of eyes when you need many different colors or sizes types etc. don't ya think ?

View PostIf you check on the Tackle Underground web site there is a couple on called Lisa and Eds eyes. I ordered a thousand in mixed sizes and colors. They are an older retired couple, real nice, real good pricing and reasonable shipping. They have colors I have not seen anywhere else.

Did you get the Gold ones? I've been paint the back of the clear ones to get the color I want and Gold & Pearl White is the two colors I paint the Most. But gold by far is the most.

Lisa and Ed had the hard plastic eyes with back post thing, I think. Did you see the soft molded plastic ones there?

View PostIf you check on the Tackle Underground web site there is a couple on called Lisa and Eds eyes. I ordered a thousand in mixed sizes and colors. They are an older retired couple, real nice, real good pricing and reasonable shipping. They have colors I have not seen anywhere else.