Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marty_mccarty

possible job opportunity

Rate this topic

1 post in this topic

don't want to throw blood in the water here but I may have a job available... I am not in charge of hiring, but i'll be able to put somebody in touch with my boss for an interview. He is talking to a couple other people so it's possible this won't even pan out, but i figure there may be somebody here hurting for work so i figured i'd throw it out to SOL....

We need a furniture delivery guy. We operate mainly inside 128, using a work van and occasionally an 18' box truck. The person delivering must be fluent in english, capable of lifting moderately heavy items, and able to use hand tools like a screw gun and a jigsaw. The person needs to be presentable in a customers home (i.e. clean socks, clean clothes). Hours available would be up in the air for a while, usually 10-6ish 4-5 days a week. We could also probably use a part time person or two that could promise a certain day a week.

We'd pay $9 an hour and you get a fair ammount of tips depending on the day. I'd say you could count on making 300 on a bad week, 600 on a good week.

if anybody's interested please PM me your phone# and i'll call you TODAY in the interest of setting up an interview for monday morning so he doesn't give out the job to somebody else.

marty