Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MagicShad

Sending Pic through pm's

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

If you can find a link to the old pic upload page, you used to be able to insert pics into pm's with that. Just had to copy the address of the pic, then click on the button that looks like mountains then paste the address there.

What works for me is to load the pic into My Photos in the SOL Photo Album: http://www.stripersonline.com/fish_photos/ Uploading photos is just like when you load an attachment into a post. There is an Upload Photos button on the right when you open up the SOL Photo Album.

From there right click on the pic and choose "copy image location", start your PM, choose the postcard icon (looks like mountains) and paste the image location there. Voila the pic appears in the PM. biggrin.gif

View PostWhat works for me is to load the pic into My Photos in the SOL Photo Album: http://www.stripersonline.com/fish_photos/ Uploading photos is just like when you load an attachment into a post. There is an Upload Photos button on the right when you open up the SOL Photo Album.

From there right click on the pic and choose "copy image location", start your PM, choose the postcard icon (looks like mountains) and paste the image location there. Voila the pic appears in the PM. biggrin.gif

Actually, once the pic is in your photo album, ya just have to copy the full sized image, then paste it into the PM smile.gif

Copy, paste, Bam!