Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seadogface

$18 Billion in Wall Street Banker Bonus

Rate this topic

126 posts in this topic

this is what people get when they want government to do stuff for them. the lines of what the role of government is supposed to be has been blurred so much, the slope is slippery from the lazy spoiled mass' drool...and here we are!

see the new legislature our new ****** bag...I mean perfect first black president has already passed? My lawyer voted for him but said it was shameless. congratulations emotional masses, one step closer to losing the republic.

god, stop posting this stuff in here or my misanthropy is going to boil over...i want to love every one and be a golden ray of effing sunshine.

View Postthis is what people get when they want government to do stuff for them. the lines of what the role of government is supposed to be has been blurred so much, the slope is slippery from the lazy spoiled mass' drool...and here we are!

see the new legislature our new ****** bag...I mean perfect first black president has already passed? My lawyer voted for him but said it was shameless. congratulations emotional masses, one step closer to losing the republic.

god, stop posting this stuff in here or my misanthropy is going to boil over...i want to love every one and be a golden ray of effing sunshine.

you can start with me

why is * do shhh starred out? is that a bad word? what about vagina? penis? tooth brush? toilet papper? Thomas crapper? ****zu? Assamese? cockabully? TITS!

ok, i feel better now.

wanna make out mr dinghy?

View Postwhy is * do shhh starred out? is that a bad word? what about vagina? penis? tooth brush? toilet papper? Thomas crapper? ****zu? Assamese? cockabully? TITS!

ok, i feel better now.

wanna make out mr dinghy?

I'm rounding second already

1 - wrong forum

2 - stop reelecting the same people over and over gain - if you voted for an incumbent 2 months ago you are partly to blame

3 - most people that work outside of the Wall Street establishment don't understand what a bonus means in this context - it is typically a contractual component of compensation, based upon performance benchmarks that may or may not relate to the overall health of the firm. In some cases, they're more like a type of deferred compensation - a sizable portion of one's salary that gets paid out at year end instead of in bi-weekly paychecks. Additionally, they're usually based on fiscal year-end numbers, so the current bonuses are for October 2007 to September 2008 - before most of the **** hit the fan. To withhold them from people that earned them would be wrong - why should a lowly analyst tracking Brazilian corporate bonds not get the 5k he deserves because our whole banking system was built on leveraged debt?

funny.......we knew this would happen yet we had to pass that TARP so quick, it was dire..........

what is sad is we dont learn, were doing the EXACT same thing now with the 819b "stimulus" that we have to pass now becasue things are so dire etc.........same rhetoric, different president.....change cwm27.gif

Bonus:

1.something given or paid over and above what is due.2.a sum of money granted or given to an employee, a returned soldier, etc., in addition to regular pay, usually in appreciation for work done, length of service, accumulated favors, etc.3.something free, as an extra dividend, given by a corporation to a purchaser of its securities.4.a premium paid for a loan, contract, etc.5.something extra or additional given freely:

View Post1 - wrong forum

?

wrong

how is it wrong?

this is not political

this is ethical

there are no ethics in politics

there are no ethics in business

there is just a lot of screwing and my ass hurts