Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
timfromjersey

Can 3 songs take years off your life?

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

View PostIf so, my son's 5th grade band concert just did it. cwm31.gif 18 minutes of squeaking clarinets, brutal brass & that tuba thing...holy **** that tuba thing.

Ah, parenthood... I'm told it's a tripbiggrin.gif

Do not tell this to your kid. Lie through your teeth and tell him/her it sounded really great. It might not mean much to you but it means the world to your kid. Believe it or not there will come a day when you miss these moments.

View PostDo not tell this to your kid. Lie through your teeth and tell him/her it sounded really great. It might not mean much to you but it means the world to your kid. Believe it or not there will come a day when you miss these moments.

Tell him to eat his peas and stop blowin into things. Go throw a ball at a dog or snowballs at cars or something.

View PostDo not tell this to your kid. Lie through your teeth and tell him/her it sounded really great. It might not mean much to you but it means the world to your kid. Believe it or not there will come a day when you miss these moments.

A couple other parents heard me tell him how great it was. A couple discreet winks & giggles later...

I do need to admit it was better than the 3rd grade recorder concert. 20 kids with recorders...that one was physically, ummm, uncomfortable.