picking out the ight commpresor

Rate this topic

picklejr02

Keep in mind You don't need a Airbrush Compressor to run your airbrush.

I use a Makita Twin stack. I mentioned it because you can use the Makita or any other construction air compressors for other things too and it won't run constantly . But if space or is a concern then the dedicated airbrush compressor may be what you need.

Like Sporty said, any shop compressor, large or small, can be used for an airbrush as well as a dedicated small airbrush compressor. The regulator controls your air pressure. On mine, I have a remote regulator by my spray booth. When airbrushing, I hook my regular 50' shop compressor hose to the regulator with a quick disconnect and I'm airbrushing. All pressure regulation for the airbrush is done right there at the spray booth with the remote regulator.

hey crabman thats a nice set up, and i like the way you have it set up close to the spray booth, no need to go back and forth, gentelmen thank you for all of you insight, no i have a better direction on how to set up with my shop compressor and not spend the money on an just airbrushing one.biggrin.gif