Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hookinfinger

OOPS, Another Irresponsible Pit Bull Owner

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

I agree.

Carroll, 31, was cited Sunday for being responsible for the attack, not containing the dogs and failing to properly vaccinate or tag them. He will have to post a $150 bond each month while the dogs are being kept at the animal shelter. Carroll let the dogs out of the basement, where he kept them.

View PostLet me ask you this DOAF. How you like it if some new neighbors moved in next door to you and had a couple of Pit Bulls ? Any reason to be nervous ?

Lots of reasons to be nervous. PBs have been bred specifically for fighting. Are they the only dogs that attack ? No - they are not. PBs are unpredictable and can turn on even the most loving owner with no warning at all.

View PostGood. Personally, I think you should be forced to give up your right to own a car. They cause more damage than Pitbulls.

Wow, there's a close comparison. headscratch.gif No one has asked anyone to give up owning a dog, just this breed. I'm not sure I think they should be banned, but if I did, I would have better comparison.

View PostLet me ask you this DOAF. How you like it if some new neighbors moved in next door to you and had a couple of Pit Bulls ? Any reason to be nervous ?

Let me ask you this....how would you like it if idiot drivers rearended you three times in 10 years leaving you with permanent disc damage?

View PostWow, there's a close comparison. headscratch.gif No one has asked anyone to give up owning a dog, just this breed. I'm not sure I think they should be banned, but if I did, I would have better comparison.

Oh...but some people do have a lot to learn....

What happens when you ban this breed? Do you think the idiots owning it are just going to stop owning a dog? Ummm...nope....are you banning the Doberman next? Let's ban the German Shepherd too while you're at it.

It's a perfectly valid comparison. Both are property under the control of the owner. If the owner happens to be irresponsible others get hurt. When can I come pick up your vehicle?