Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cityhunter

RM, jointed your opinion

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

It does not matter if its an RM or any other plug maker, jointed plugs are deadly drool.gif and can be fished anywhere at any time, if conditions are really rough you are better off fishing with a bottle plug it handles really rough water and strong current better than metal liped plugs because it will not roll as easy.

View PostIt does not matter if its an RM or any other plug maker, jointed plugs are deadly drool.gif and can be fished anywhere at any time, if conditions are really rough you are better off fishing with a bottle plug it handles really rough water and strong current better than metal liped plugs because it will not roll as easy.

I agree ^^^^

I use RM jtd's they swim very good in all situations,IMO there one of the best made jtd. plugs out there.one of the newest ones I've been using is i think it's called pale herring all white with a lite blue stripe on both sides it realy looks great coming through the water.i will also add they cast better than most jtd's.as for the heavy white water jtd's(any make) are not my 1st pick but if you keep reeling they swim through anything.smile.gif

I have found that most times when fishing a jointed in a strong current or rip it creates a little too much action and sometimes that is not a good thing.

And not just a RM but all jointed lures...

I believe drawing it slow with its sexy like wiggle in calm conditions/areas is key and showcases its action the best...