Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sonny88

super bowl

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

everyone always does chili, poppers, wings, chips and dip, id go out side the box

jumbo shrimp wrapped in bacon grilled, right before there done hit em with a tiny bit of a good bbq sause

not a app but some jumbaliya (sp?) always good

big antipasto

oysters on the 1/2

cherry stones one the 1/2

nice home made clam chowder

scallops wrapped in bacon

crab cakes

fish cakes

over the top

some lamb lolly pops

View Posteveryone always does chili, poppers, wings, chips and dip, id go out side the box

jumbo shrimp wrapped in bacon grilled, right before there done hit em with a tiny bit of a good bbq sause

not a app but some jumbaliya (sp?) always good

big antipasto

oysters on the 1/2

cherry stones one the 1/2

nice home made clam chowder

scallops wrapped in bacon

crab cakes

fish cakes

over the top

some lamb lolly pops

damm count me in what time should i be there.drool.gif

here you go pig's in a blanket..if you make them fresh there alot cheaper than buying them in a box... 2 pack's of hot dog's of your choice and 4tubes you of cressent dough... each hot dog cut into 5-6piece's and slice stripes of dough and cook you will get around 80 piece's for 10-15 dollar's you can't go wrong.

How about a big bowl of ceviche.

I made a batch and brought it to a poker game last weekend and it went FAST!

I used 1/2 lb of white gulf shrimp, 1/2 lb of dry sea scallops/ 2 lbs of fresh grouper.

I added 2 serrano peppers, 1 red bell pepper, 1 mango, 1 avacado, a big fistful of chopped fresh cilantro, 1 clove of fresh garlic, salt and pepper.

I cooked the shrimp and scallops first, then diced the raw grouper and let it soak in the juice of 4 fresh limes and 1 lemon. I then chopped and mixed all the other stuff and put it in the fridge for 2 hrs, tossing every once in a while to make sure everything is well mixed.

Digger

View Posthere you go pig's in a blanket..if you make them fresh there alot cheaper than buying them in a box... 2 pack's of hot dog's of your choice and 4tubes you of cressent dough... each hot dog cut into 5-6piece's and slice stripes of dough and cook you will get around 80 piece's for 10-15 dollar's you can't go wrong.

actually, even better than that is use lil' smokies instead of hot dogs.

one tube of crescent rolls can do a package of lil smokies.

View PostThats sounds like a menu for a Formal Dinner, not something I would do for a bunch of Freeloaders.pig2.gif

i guess you need diferent friends, nothing near formal about it, i like good food and all the crap just like everyone else does, but when i go to someones house , or they come to mine why not make something unusual, instead of ordinary, i wasnt saying make all of em, for 25-30 bux scalops or shirmp wrapped in bacon goes a long way, and 30 bux will make a ton of jumbolia SP? to make the normal stuff runs you 15 or so so why not spend a few bux more

no more differnent then plugs you need a new danny the shop has 2 left on the wall a gibbs for 26 and an rmsmith for 30 which one you gonna buy

get a big tub of the very small mozzarella balls...

dry them real good....

roll in flour, dip in egg then italian bread crumbs (or finely grinded panko)...

deep fry.

I'm usually one to go overboard in a situation like this but you have to try this:

Take a block of cream cheese(not lo fat)

Put it on a dish

Take a jar of hot pepper jelly and dump it on the cream cheese.

Scoop it up with nachos

You won't believe how good it is!heart.gif