Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rustyjigz

ZeeBass Question

Rate this topic

81 posts in this topic

View PostI don't own one, yet, but I think they give the guys who are hard on their gear, peace of mind because of the quality of the product.

and it gives entitlement to the guys who are not hard on their gear

View Postand it gives entitlement to the guys who are not hard on their gear

View PostHow so? I am not arguing just curious.

Chicky is just being witty, don't you see that little orange guy in his signature? So witty! See what I did there wink.gifcwm27.gif

You don't need a ZB to be a fisherman.

You just need a ZB hat or a ZB sticker on your truck so it seems like you have one... Or even pictures of them in your avatar

ZING! looky.gif

View Postentitlement to call themselves hard surfcasters

Or they are just sick of constant Penn maintenance. I love my Penn and can take it apart with my eyes closed. That is the problem. I fish a lot and my gear gets pretty beat up.

My reason for saving up for a ZB is when I walked a mile down the beach, caught three fish and my Penn locked up on me. Walk a mile, fish for ten minutes, walk back. That changed me right there.

View PostYou don't need a ZB to be a fisherman.

You just need a ZB hat or a ZB sticker on your truck so it seems like you have one... Or even pictures of them in your avatar

ZING! looky.gif

Hahahah...hey what can I say? I like my Zeebaas reel a lotsmile.gif.

Nope not a trollsmile.gif Actually was asking because I see all these guys buying the reels and they don't know how to fish.

Most of the guys I spoke with fished for only a year or 2 and they went out and bought it because "They are striclty for Striped Bass". LMAO

Maybe they just enjoy fishing a ZB .... Why judge them?

Same thing can be said about the type of car you drive, house you live in .... Do what makes you happy as long as you aren't hurting anyone else.

I don't think it hurts to see someone fishing a ZB ... it only hurts when I see someone fishing a spinning reel upside down (maybe a little more if someone was fishing a ZB upside down)