Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VanStaalSteve

WTT- Original Danny Pichney Conrad

19 posts in this topic

Welcome here Steve! -- and don't let difficulty posting pics on SOL discourage you... lots of regulars have had that problem when starting here! HappyWave.gifredface.gif

Your credentials are solid we know! And I'm guessing like me you know & love the (hard to acquire) plugs you want... & appreciate they can be gotten here with a bit of work & $ of course! wink.gif

Not looking to lose any of my few BM Conrads... but if you can't get one here I'll help you out! Good luck! icon14.gif

Thank you very much Rogue. I know, I 'm down to my last orig. Danny Conrad and I have one BM. I like BM better. Would like to get a couple of more as I fish them alot. There's this one place I fish and the Conrad is the only thing that seems to work. I had a 1/2 a dozen or so in the 80's from Danny but they have dwindled over the years. You Know how it goes. Thanks again, Steve

Hey Steve, Here's a pic of the BM Conrad I have. I believe it's herring blue/pink/white. Swivels have oxidation but they look pretty good. Also the lip has been bent in on the sides. Let me know if this would work for you.

Thanks, John

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0