Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SRF

Need reels in trade for plugs (part 2)

36 posts in this topic

Hey as you know I am willing to put out the supercaster. I would really like to get some (a) HAB, BM's, fixter out of it. If you don't have any back there I am sure we can work somthing out with what you are offering.

I do have very big fixters, but cant give them up. Considering you were looking to sell for $60.00, im assuming $60.00 in plugs would be just as good.

Let me know what you would like to trade for it.

Yes , but i cant do 2 leftys for that reel.

I can do a lefty and a small basswood or a lefty and 2 sm dons, or a lefty and a 2oz popper. Something like that.

One more bernzy.....small atom bunker pattern. interested in the supercaster first. Picked up a ton of conv. yesterday.

If you want to do both ill give up both bernzys and leftys. What do you think?

Would you do the don's blue headed popper and the bernzy pikie for a like new penn captiva 5000 baitrunner?

Mitch

edit: or what would you be willing to give for it. I want the blue headed don's though. I am new to plugs so I can't tell by looking what most are...so a little help with anything you can offer will help. I just don't use the baitfeeder feature so it has just sat in my spare bedroom waiting.

mythobeer

pikie will probably be gone.

So if you want 2oz don popper with blue head, i have sm basswood in chartreuse. excellent plug, similar to a lefty. Any Big dons that cover most of the top, you can match up 2 of the 1oz with your popper. Just tell me the color pattern, or , for example : right row 4th down ect...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0