Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Dad

Thanks

Rate this topic

119 posts in this topic

Tim...do I even have to say it....thanks for giving me a place to vent....to vent through some very hard times a couple years back....I consider you a friend, and if at any time you think I can help you out...say the word.

Eddie....you just hooked me up big time so I want to put you in second here, I'm sending you a couple things, thanks very much my friend.

Toad....the car talk and laughs were fun my friend...I hope you find that sole mate....here's to you bud.

Mike (KoQ)....as pony boy heard...stay gold...you are a genuine nice guy...stay that way.

Charlie (loots).....keep trucking my friend, we had a lot of laughs...some I still laugh about today......fish them tides...get that bird..enjoy life bud.

Steve (shaky)....stay strong bud....when I'm pushing myself I often think of you....you are an inspiration....and it is my honor to know a guy with your inner strength.

Mike (Mc)....here's to PA...your son....and whatever dreams you may have.....chase em down bud.

John (Ben Lippen)...my hats off to you and your tireless effort to help others...it's good to know good people.

Bob (Hat)...most importantly stay safe bro....secondly it's an honor to call a guy like you a friend.

Otter....thanks for the laughs....you're a great dad....and my hats off to you for that bud.

(break time there's more to list)

Derrick.....times can seem tough, so hard you want to break down and give up......but they can pull a 180 when you least expect it....expect it.....it's good to call you friend wink.gif

View Postsee all these people you've listed so far? you're gonna let one person run you off like that? I thought you were made of stronger stuff than that, Den. frown.gif

I am....that's why i'm saying thanks first bud icon14.gif

Mr. Dad, I don't know you personally but I think you're a stand up guy. Whatever is going on I hope it can be worked out. Life's too short brother.

SiM...as much as I've side joked about your posts....like KoQ I consider you a great guy....here's to a forceless world.

John (wade)....thanks for the barrel plans and inspriation cooking wise.....may the forceless be with you as well bud wink.gif