Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
levari

Want to buy Saltiga Surf conventional or trade for lures

10 posts in this topic

oooo i wasnt sure if he was referring to the the rods or the reel beers.gif

easy misunderstanding... if its the reel i have one that i didnt use from last season. only ended up using my abus...

View Postoooo i wasnt sure if he was referring to the the rods or the reel beers.gif

easy misunderstanding... if its the reel i have one that i didnt use from last season. only ended up using my abus...

You may be rite, its me thatsbeers.gif LOL

View Postoooo i wasnt sure if he was referring to the the rods or the reel beers.gif

I am the one that is beers.gif , Do you want to talk about this reel? Does it look like this?

yah thats the one i have. brand new in box. think i paid $410 +tax for it. I need at least $350 cash for it and may be some plugs. dont need to be G2 or twisted or anything... just plugs that are in nice condition and fishable....

No problem I got plenty of plugs to trade,. What are you looking for ? Pencils? Swimmers? Mixed match? I can come up with a list and if we get to terms I will post a pic.

show me what you got and we can work something out... like i said... i really dont collect plugs. i fish them. so any "collectible" plug is really not my thing. post a pic of stuff you would be willing to trade and well go from there.

mike

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0