Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hipkvw

Republicans are funny...

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

As a fence sitter...which both sides hate...I love reading all the comments from the Bush hating post(which many I and most of the U.S. agree with) and now the Obama hatred. Geez!! At least give the guy a chance to fail before spinning EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF THE DAY!!!!!!!cwm27.gif Maybe some day I will be able to dislike Obama to but until then...im hoping for the best. I realise its hard to swallow that the Republican Machine was beaten but give the guy a CHANCE!!!!! We get it...you are against abortion and terrorist and gay marriage. Its OK..but set personal beliefs aside and hope for the best. Nobody on this site is going to be able to change anything by b****ing about ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!argue.gif NOTHING has actually even happy yet and you already voiced your disagrement with many of his ideas by voting. Lets focus on America being the best it can be and not so much so on your hatred of somebody who has done nothing yet!!!!!

View PostAs a fence sitter...which both sides hate...I love reading all the comments from the Bush hating post(which many I and most of the U.S. agree with) and now the Obama hatred. Geez!! At least give the guy a chance to fail before spinning EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF THE DAY!!!!!!!cwm27.gif Maybe some day I will be able to dislike Obama to but until then...im hoping for the best. I realise its hard to swallow that the Republican Machine was beaten but give the guy a CHANCE!!!!! We get it...you are against abortion and terrorist and gay marriage. Its OK..but set personal beliefs aside and hope for the best. Nobody on this site is going to be able to change anything by b****ing about ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!argue.gif NOTHING has actually even happy yet and you already voiced your disagrement with many of his ideas by voting. Lets focus on America being the best it can be and not so much so on your hatred of somebody who has done nothing yet!!!!!

Bingo.

I'm not convinced that Obama will be the perfect president but ya gotta give him a chance. Then if he screws up, hammer him. That's coming from a liberal.

Hold our politician to some standards but at least let him fail to reach those standards before the muck raking begins.

View PostHold our politician to some standards but at least let him fail to reach those standards before the muck raking begins.

Like in 2000. Bush certainly had a fair chance. Obama deserves the same. wink.gif

View PostAs a fence sitter...which both sides hate...I love reading all the comments from the Bush hating post(which many I and most of the U.S. agree with) and now the Obama hatred. Geez!! At least give the guy a chance to fail before spinning EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF THE DAY!!!!!!!cwm27.gif Maybe some day I will be able to dislike Obama to but until then...im hoping for the best. I realise its hard to swallow that the Republican Machine was beaten but give the guy a CHANCE!!!!! We get it...you are against abortion and terrorist and gay marriage. Its OK..but set personal beliefs aside and hope for the best. Nobody on this site is going to be able to change anything by b****ing about ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!argue.gif NOTHING has actually even happy yet and you already voiced your disagrement with many of his ideas by voting. Lets focus on America being the best it can be and not so much so on your hatred of somebody who has done nothing yet!!!!!

So why does that make republicans funny? If you see that the treatment Bush has received from the Democrats is analogous to the treatment Obama is receiving from the Republicans, it seems that both Democrats and Republicans must be silly.

So far, Obama has closed Gitmo, appointed cabinet members, and repealed an Executive Order related to abortion. The only comments I've seen about Obama here are related to these topics and are legit.

Seems to me that you are complaining because now that Obama has to make some decisions, for the first time ever I might add, he is getting criticized. That's a heck of a double standard from what Bush got.

View PostBingo.

I'm not convinced that Obama will be the perfect president but ya gotta give him a chance. Then if he screws up, hammer him. That's coming from a liberal.

Hold our politician to some standards but at least let him fail to reach those standards before the muck raking begins.

I'll be watching for your hammer Patrick. Just don't make sure you have a sickle too.

Nice move. Now you're going to get people B****ing about your b****ing about their b****ing about Obama who won because of endless liberal b****ing.

Aint life a b****h?

I didnt want Bush to fail...i dont want Obama to fail...I just want America to be a country that is envied again...a country that is feared...and a country we can all be proud of because to be honest..I am very patriotic and I have lost fait over the past 2 or 3 years...and not because of Bush. I am disgusted with the corruption, blame, and partisanship. Maybe because of the media, and internet, and world connections it is in our faces more than ever but man...its time to stand together. Its getting bad...our country is so divided. Its been in the past and evn since our inception but I dont think it has ever been on the scale it is today. Its really sad. I love America and it really is the GREATEST country on Earth!!!!!!!!! I think we can be even better...more united...and stronger if we stand togther. The election is over...its time to stand together.

View PostNice move. Now you're going to get people B****ing about your b****ing about their b****ing about Obama who won because of endless liberal b****ing.

Aint life a b****h?

Yes it is. I just got done reading something by you when I posted thisbiggrin.gif

View PostSo why does that make republicans funny? If you see that the treatment Bush has received from the Democrats is analogous to the treatment Obama is receiving from the Republicans, it seems that both Democrats and Republicans must be silly.

Bush was hammered because of his failures and the corruption of his administration.

Gitmo was, is, and will always be a failure. It should be closed. You guys are wrroied about what they are going to do with 200 prisoners?? What about the 10s of thousands that Bush has recruited with his war on terror??? Abortion is a personal issue in my opinion and I dont think our taxes being involved are worth crying about because some scumbag will get it anyway. As far as decisions and plans everyone is complaining about...WHAT IF THEY WORK???????? You cant change it so hope it works!!!!!!!

View PostThats it?!?

Envied because we are united, wealthy, powerful, and successful in everyway. Trust me...it takes a lot to be envied. Ill even take jealous!!!

Oh and there was more to the post than the ONE sentence you chose. Conservatives and Liberals are both really good at taking the peices they need to try to make a point instead of using the entire context.

View PostBush was hammered because of his failures and the corruption of his administration.

Gitmo was, is, and will always be a failure. It should be closed. You guys are wrroied about what they are going to do with 200 prisoners?? What about the 10s of thousands that Bush has recruited with his war on terror??? Abortion is a personal issue in my opinion and I dont think our taxes being involved are worth crying about because some scumbag will get it anyway. As far as decisions and plans everyone is complaining about...WHAT IF THEY WORK???????? You cant change it so hope it works!!!!!!!

Wait so now you are admitting that BHO has done something?

Let me review for you..

View Post NOTHING has actually even happy yet and you already voiced your disagrement with many of his ideas by voting. Lets focus on America being the best it can be and not so much so on your hatred of somebody who has done nothing yet!!!!!

What about those 10s of thousands? We have bullets for them too.

What if they work? What if monkey's jump out of the sky with trillion dollar bills in their hands to take care of our debt? Guess what, Obama's ideas, much like the monkeys, have never worked and never will work.

But let's try again anyway. Now, to find some monkeys and parachutes...

View PostWhat if they work? What if monkey's jump out of the sky with trillion dollar bills in their hands to take care of our debt? Guess what, Obama's ideas, much like the monkeys, have never worked and never will work.

He has been president for 100 hours. What do you want a miracle the first week?? This is going to take YEARS. If he fails I will be the first to kick him in his nuts!!!!! Bush kicked himself in the nuts so many times it wasnt necessary for me to do so. I was pretty quiet about my dislike of Bush.