Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stresst

New scame

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

We all now about the online scams but this is low: This was for a part time job I enquired about on C-list.

Hello ,

Thanks for your response concerning the DRIVING JOB position. My daughter just got admission to the University and am actually looking for a responsible person that can be driving her from her apartment to her school cos she got disability (crippled). We believe you are fit for this position in as much you will prove yourself a reliable,honest,humble, loyal and good person.She will be arriving on the 15th of Feb. I will prefer you have your car available and if your car will not be available let me know so that we can make arrangement to get a car, I am offering you $600 weekly and I will want you to know this is a part-time job. You will make yourself available 3 times a week, you will be working on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. You will be picking her up in the morning by 9:00am and droping her off in school then picking her up again from school by 4:00pm and taking her back to her aprtment. I will want you to also know you will be picking her from the airport to her apartment on her first arrival and she will be arriving in the morning around 9:00Am to 10:00am. I am presently out of the States now so I have instructed my Client here in United State to send you a cashiers check that will cover your first week payment which is $600 and my daughters travel expenses all you need do when you receive the check is to have it cashed deduct your first week payment $600 and then send the remaining funds to her Travel Agent in the UK so they can take care of her travel expenses,Accommodation and any other expenses like gas for the vehicle and more. The cashier's check is going to be an instant cash because we don't want to have any delay. All details regarding her travel will be provided to you as soon you receive the check. Get back to me as soon as possible with the following details to prepare the check with my Client and send it out to you:

(1)Full Name................

(2)Mailing Address In Full and Please NO p.o.box..........

(3)Telephone Number Home and Cell...............

(4)Acceptance of my offer ?..........

(5)Your Age...............

(6)Gender...............

Once you get back to me with all the above details, the check will be prepared and send out to you as soon as possible. Hope to hear from you soonest. Thanks for taking time to read my mail and am looking forward to read your swift response. God Bless You and have a good day.

Best Regards

I

Im pretty sure scame is a misrepresentation of the word scam...and that all dogs dont actually go to heaven.

Im also pretty sure im wasted and that jim beam tastes like grandpa's kisses.

mmmmm grandpapa.

I got screwed about 5-7 years ago with this garbage when it first started. I was selling my hi-end Dj equipment, I was sent PO money orders,cashed them waiting for the buyer to pick the stuff up. Anyway I got sick for a few weeks and was unable to meet up with the buyer. I got calls from the bank stating the MO were fake, mind you they held them for a few days before cashing them. This bastards should be hung by there testes!!!!!