Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angler #1

Nice to see

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

brothers Tagger,Mac and Uncle Matt this morning at breakfast. I was able to pick up the nice flag plug for a presentation to an Eagle Scout as well as exchange small talk with a few friends. If no one has seen the wonderful art work Mac's Father does I would urge you to ask him to show it to you. It is amasing what one person can do with a map.clapping.gif

Good seeing you Carl and Judy .. Well worth the hour drive and I'm not talking about the french toast .. Mac and Uncle Matt were a surprise .. You just never know who's going to drop in the chicken ranch . We made the rounds ,,Saw some Gibby's at Red Top . Wayne who kicked my butt last year with a yellow superstrike popper . I almost bought a VS250 at Red Top .. They only have one .. Only one came in .. It was in my shaking hand .. $699 and no job ..should I ? I had plastic and Mac and Uncle Matt saying buy it .. Good thing they didn't triple dog dare me . I figure wife would have killed me , I left it there., I told her the story ,, she says you should have bought it . Now I know what love is ...heart.gif Went to M&D's ,, what a mob scene there ,, standing room only .. I was looking for freshy hooks .. Mike had nothing on the walls .. I asked him and he just gave me a bunch of extra small loose hooks that came in . Yes,, gave me .. Lots of Ditch Trolls there ,, Just hanging around lieing about fish and looking ugly . Nice to meet an RI Ditch Troll Saltwaterhabits .. Lots of new plugbuilders at Mikes talking plugs . Crash was up from New Bedford his new home ..Good to get out .. Hope the Eagle Scout likes the plug,, Skippy good guy doing all that ..

View Postbrothers Tagger,Mac and Uncle Matt this morning at breakfast. I was able to pick up the nice flag plug for a presentation to an Eagle Scout as well as exchange small talk with a few friends. If no one has seen the wonderful art work Mac's Father does I would urge you to ask him to show it to you. It is amasing what one person can do with a map.clapping.gif

I have a copy of that very map hanging in my home here in Jersey icon14.gif Nice stuff! biggrin.gif