Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
searchin

Super Strikes, Gibbs Bottle

11 posts in this topic

For the record... cwm40.gif

... these C.C. "Striper Strike" Poppers are excellent! -- Bass & Blues commit suicide on 'em worked properly! -- and they are useful in completely different condition/ situations as are the S.S. Little Necks! (i.e.., esp. on the North Shore of L.I. or in back- bays anywhere...). (They're approx. $7- 8. each in stores last I checked...)

Point being: you need both styles/ brands to be covered! And this is a great price/ deal here for someone that needs nice fisher- plugs! (Save that small Atom popper for Blues & schoolies... & the Gibbs Black Bottle for big water/ night forays!)

Just saying... wink.gif ( I got my lifetime supply already or they'd be gone by now! icon14.gif )

Agreed Rogue, have more then a few left myself...thinning out a few of the repeats in the arsenal to compensate for some newer stuff I bought and maybe shouldn't have!LOL I have always had success with the Creek Chubbs (especially the old chrome popper)...and for the price they are great fish catchers..I got a deal on these myself a while ago figured I would pass it along to someone else! IThanks for the words and the bump

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0