Fishing with cats. F-en Animals

Rate this topic

datsmyrock

View Posthow is that different than using a live eel , herring pogie, worm they are all living creatures. just cause some of you guys love cats don't you love fish too.

I hate cats, if they euthanize d the cats first than fished em on the bottom with a fishfinder would that have been better.

Easy... Live-eels, herring, pogies, and worms all live in the ocean.

That is surely fake. They have plenty of quality video of the cats and the fish, but no video of the cats being hooked and cast into the water or being devoured by the fish. That one scene of the cat being "hooked" is obviously fake because the cat never even made a sound.

It looks like something that PEA might produce, sothey can accuse of torturing kittens

View Posthow is that different than using a live eel , herring pogie, worm they are all living creatures. just cause some of you guys love cats don't you love fish too.

I hate cats, if they euthanize d the cats first than fished em on the bottom with a fishfinder would that have been better.

Cats and dogs are classified as pets and as such are afforded a different value than livestock or bait. I'm sure it is illegal to use cats as bait and I'm surprised your having questions of the morality of it. You can't be convicted of murder but you can go to jail, ask Michael Vick.

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."  

~Henry David Thoreau
(member formerly known as MV Bluefish)

View Postshakehead.gif There's realy no place for that on here IMO. Not even sure why you posted something that stupid. Just gives the animal freaks more ammo.

Is It???????????????????

Theres a very fine line between fishing off the shore and just standing near a body of water with a stick in your hands like a moron.

View PostIs It???????????????????

I gave a guy in this thread a week's time out for posting something less offensive than that--now tell me why I should treat you any differently?

How did you really think this video would go over here? Never crossed your mind that it would create a ruckus, and paint both fishermen and this website in a negative light? Are you so naive as to think that animal rights loonies don't monitor fishing/hunting websites for ammo to show how bloodthirsty we are? If you can turn on a computer, you're not too stupid to know better.

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver