Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
datsmyrock

Fishing with cats. F-en Animals

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

Thats the most disturbing video i have ever seen. i hope it is fake but the way the cat looked on the hook looked very real. I have mixed feelings about it being posted. Yes it shows how F'd up some people can be, but i dont know if it belongs here.

I'm not a big cat fan but this even bothered me. They should take one of those hooks and shove it up those guys a**e*s, drop them overboard and see what they think about it.

I think its a load of bs put out by peta, to turn people against fishing. I mean just look at the website, a percentage of the money donated goes to peta, I don't see how it can be much more clearer then that.

how is that different than using a live eel , herring pogie, worm they are all living creatures. just cause some of you guys love cats don't you love fish too.

I hate cats, if they euthanize d the cats first than fished em on the bottom with a fishfinder would that have been better.

View Posthow is that different than using a live eel , herring pogie, worm they are all living creatures. just cause some of you guys love cats don't you love fish too.

I hate cats, if they euthanize d the cats first than fished em on the bottom with a fishfinder would that have been better.

i was waiting for this post, thanks Dunky 2 stars for youcwm15.gif

View Posthow is that different than using a live eel , herring pogie, worm they are all living creatures. just cause some of you guys love cats don't you love fish too.

Are you really serious? If so, come on my boat and we can live line youwink.gif

Let me know if your interestedtongue.gif