Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishweewee

heard from the grapevine...

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

so i might be late to the game here ... but

word is that the "potentially embarassing issue" that hurt caroline kennedy was ...

alleged coke use during college.

oh well.

'Alleged coke use' did'nt hurt WJC, GWB, or BHO. Why it would have hurt Sweet Caroline, escapes me. Unless they dug up hardcore coke abuse; that's a horse of a different color. And it might explain why she looks like 20 miles of bad road. wink.gif

View Posti heard it was an illegal immigrant nanny..no?

That wouldn't surprise me at all. Teddy boy was a big proponent of interacial busing, but all his kids were in private white's only schools.

View PostThat wouldn't surprise me at all. Teddy boy was a big proponent of interacial busing, but all his kids were in private white's only schools.

The schools are unlikely 'whites only'. No devil-worshipping, 'progressive' Democrat in his half-right mind would ever stand for that. They always have a couple of token black kids to salve their white guilt consciences. You know Will Smith's kids, and the like. Nothing ghetto'ishly hardcore. wink.gif

Concur - Barry Setero himself admitted coke use; it is a badge of honor - a matter of distinction to these cretins. Gotta be some kind of criminal/gangsta/pimp to be in THIS administration. Culture of corruption people. Sad days for our country.

View Postso i might be late to the game here ... but

word is that the "potentially embarassing issue" that hurt caroline kennedy was ...

alleged coke use during college.

oh well.

Heard on the news that there was some question about her taxes and marital situation. Could be incorrect. Could be that the newsmedia was just looking for some sensationalism.