Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve in Mass

It's a Sunny, Cold Friday.....

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

I dunno, they said it was supposed to warm up yesterday and today, but haven't seen it yet.....was about 15 here again this AM. And even if it does warm up later today, it will be short lived, as it is supposed to get frigid again starting Saturday night. At least there are no storms predicted.....

So, whatchya making?

Tonight we are going out to a local BBQ joint for my birthday....I have French Onion Soup, Onion Rings, and ribs on my mind....smile.gif

The weekend is a quandry because the sales this week suck. Maybe spaghetti, meatballs and sausage tomorrow. For Sunday, perhaps a roast chicken.....would really like turkey, but don't think I can get one at a reasonable price this week.

Monday is solo, and I have left over sauerbraten, red cabbage, and dumplings from last night, so will be having that.

Rest of the week....likely chicken sandwiches one night if I make the chicken on Sunday. And perhaps I will FINALLY make that salmon recipe that I asked you guys to improve upon a few weeks ago....saw one place finally has some wild salmon, although it is a bit pricey. The third night it up for grabs....maybe tacos if Donna wants.

What are YOU making?

Well, it might get above freezing this afternoon. I'm looking forward to a nice long walk in the sun; then nap; then martini; then lamb cutlets browned in scant oil and seasoned simply with some fresh rosemary we've still got going indoors, bellas and some hen-o-the-woods outta the freezer browned in butter, mashed taters drizzled w/ pan scrapings/white wine/butter sauce, steamed spinach on the side. smile.gif

Steve, S&S has whole roasters for 99c/lb today, as well as good price on pork loin for roasting - at least my weekly flyer for Westerly sez so.shaky.gif