Rhoddy in early September

Rate this topic

Relli

View PostHay gary... how many 40lbers and 50s do you have on your own plugs year after year...from the shore....

thats right you dont make plugs and your getting too old to fish.

And how many 50's do you have year after year...

nice post linesider...

In me the scientist, Always stuck on, always trying this. I try to live on science alone. Analysis and freaky sensitivity, We've gotta live on science alone" Dandy Warhols

Late august and early sept is usually one of the best times for all around fishing. what it lacks in stripers compared to October it more than makes up with fluke and sea bass and maybe cod.

====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

View PostLate august and early sept is usually one of the best times for all around fishing. what it lacks in stripers compared to October it more than makes up with fluke and sea bass and maybe cod.

Screw that... it's a good time to be south of the fishtails!

In me the scientist, Always stuck on, always trying this. I try to live on science alone. Analysis and freaky sensitivity, We've gotta live on science alone" Dandy Warhols

View Postbets all the back stabbin u ball less ****s, do

I will behave on this thread! For now, Thanks whitey smile.gifsmile.gif I don't back stab. I'll look you in the face and tell you the truth or that your a liarwink.gifwink.gif

"Growing old is inevitable growing UP is optional"
"Rock and Roll never Dies it just passes out"

i dont know why everyone else cant be more like you clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif i can piss off the pope on any givin day myself ... as in the words of rodney king .. cant we all get along ??

Top Drawer Sport fishing " We Put Everything Into It "