Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bizbass

bobby's bugar's

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

bobby flay opened a new bugar place in eatontown nj..i was wondering if any of you guy's checked it out yet??? i read good thing's i'm going to check it out this weekend.

I ate there twice. I liked it. They have about 10 burgers on the menu. Each one is different. I ordered the Bobby Blue Burger. It had bacon, lettuce, tomato and crumbled blue cheese on it. I didn't even add ketchup to it, but I usually add that on my burgers, or a steak sauce.

They have an interesting zesty sauce they give with an order of fries to dip into. I liked that as well.

I think the big draw there is it's supposed to be a gourmet burger. It's not a giant portion, but it filled me up. They offer crunchified versions of each burger which is adding potato chips onto the burger. It's a nice touch I thought. I used to do that at home once in a while.

I didn't try their shakes, but they are supposed to be good. It's not the best burger I ever had, but it's not a let down either. I'd say better then 5 guys because of the flair that goes into each patty.

I still like the Barnacle Bill's bacon Swiss over the open flame. Big burger, great hard roll with it. Reminds me a bit of the old ground round restaurant outside the Monmouth mall in the 80's.