Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishsticking

Closing Gitmo ....

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

Another military base. Not in the US. Like I need my tax dollars paying for lawyers for backwards wackjobs that want to kill us.

Spend the $ on a dull knife and dispense justice exactly as they do.

Make some money and put it on PPV. Or do a running man type show with them. Hell, maybe one of them will become a celebrity smile.gif

Krone (sp)

Leavenworth

there are some they should lock them up and throw away the key

none of them should be afforded the full measure of US judicial system

some should be let go

the real bad guys ought to be locked up forever

none should be "martyred"

View PostTo Bradford Jeff and John Williams house.

Just remember fellas torture is now illegal.

Yeah, I just wish the OTHER guys knew that too, but I guess we can HOPE they CHANGE based on our fine example.

View PostSend them home.

\\

John do not be silly, these fine gentleman could be killed, or jailed if sent back to their own countries, we can not condone that, we must be better ..... heck some counrties have just plain refused to take them back.

John Murtha D, PA was on the news this morning (when I saw it) maybe he said last night, but he has no problem if they come to PA, he also clarified that he has no Federal Prisons in his district. biggrin.gif

Maybe Leahy and/or Saunders will take welcome them to Vermont?

Last I checked they did not catch these guys selling girl scout cookies,,,

Trials,,, legal system,,, NO-WAY,,, they are not Americans why should they be given our rights,,, Just follow the example they set for us with Nicholas Berg. mad.gif

Give them their wish,,, Let them Die for their cause,,, Call it what you want the reality is they won't be around anymore to Kill anyone or even train anymore of their own people,,,,

I think I read something that said the insurgents that we had released had only continued their terrorist ways. headscratch.gif

View PostLast I checked they did not catch these guys selling girl scout cookies

some of them were in the wrong place at the wrong time and guilty of nothing at all

they were captured by oppurtunistic afghani folks and handed over to the us army in exchange for cash

some of them should never see the light of day again

View PostLast I checked they did not catch these guys selling girl scout cookies,,,

Last I checked we didn't "catch" most of them at all. We bought them from people who SAID they caught them.

Guantanamo has been a major disaster on all fronts since the day we opened it. It's time to have faith in American Justice.