Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skate Bait

Obama retakes oath of office after flub

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Obama retakes oath of office after flub

President stumbled after Chief Justice John Roberts blundered

WASHINGTON - After the flub heard around the world, President Barack Obama has taken the oath of office. Again. Chief Justice John Roberts delivered the oath to Obama on Wednesday night at the White House - a rare do-over.The surprise moment came in response to Tuesday's much-noticed stumble, when Roberts got the words of the oath a little off, which prompted Obama to do so, too.

Don't worry, the White House says: Obama has still been president since noon on Inauguration Day.

continued at

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28780417/

Be sure to check out the "Biden video" on the right.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...bama-oath.html

Obama, who had clearly memorized it, paused in apparent confusion
If he can mess up a clearly memorized 35 word phrase, we're screwed.

And anyway, he broke his oath already. People are still losing their jobs. He is not serving up to the best of his ability and creating jobs for people. IMPEACH!!!!!

I think this was very prudent on Obama's part. He was probably advised to do it and I'm glad he did. Sure as anything some half-wit would try to insist he isn't legally the president because of it, otherwise, and we don't need that kind of petty-ass distraction. There are mooonbats on both sides of the political divide and they should all be rounded up and sent to rubber rooms, even if TimS had only a modicum of success with that solution.

View PostI think this was very prudent on Obama's part. He was probably advised to do it and I'm glad he did. Sure as anything some half-wit would try to insist he isn't legally the president because of it, otherwise, and we don't need that kind of petty-ass distraction. There are mooonbats on both sides of the political divide and they should all be rounded up and sent to rubber rooms, even if TimS had only a modicum of success with that solution.

I agree, but appreciate the comidic value it provided. icon14.gif