Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cityhunter

Penn: 2001 PETA

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

In 2001 Penn Reels gives money to P.E.T.A. Now I heard this way back in the day , and seen some kind of letter on my archery site , and heard this from people in the loops of archery. Does anybody remember this? I still don`t buy penn anything. I don`t understand why a fishing company would give money to hunters prime enemy??

Weight in ........

If it was true... It was probably a "shut up" payment to get them to go away or stop protesting something. I highly doubt Penn openly and willingly contributed to the well being of PETA.

It is a well known part of PETA's agenda to "END ALL FISHING" if that's not an enemy to our sport I don't know what is...

View PostPETA is not the enemy, poachers and people that don't follow the rules are.

Maybe you should check out their website. Pay close attention to their new sea kittens propaganda and also notice their request for all to contact the US Fish, Game, & Wildlife Service and urge them to put an end to catching "sea kittens".

peta not my enemykooky.gif When they they pour pigs blood all over my car for hunting! Peta is not my enemy when they put clear grease over tree trunks and hunters fall and break their backs! Peta is not my enemy for spray painting (peta)and killer on my truck. Should I go on .

Every time you use the "P" word, you are adding to that organization's fame.

Why not call them what they are?

Refer to that organization as: "Those whacky animal-rights advocates."

"Those NUTS."

You know, the ones that would prefer that new drugs be tested on HUMANS.

The ones that claim that "catch-and-release fishing is tantamount to TORTURE.

Anything that you like, but don't let a TROLL get you to say the "P" word.

AMMO

can't make me say it! can't make me say it! can't make me say it! tongue.gifkooky.giftongue.gif

View PostPETA is not the enemy, poachers and people that don't follow the rules are.

Not sure why you think that but they are one of the biggest threats to sportfishing and hunting today.