Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jibbel

So I was just...

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

flipping through the channels and I landed on NESN , Charlie Moore was on I figured ok nothing else on so I guess I'll watch it. Well it was a pretty old episode and it was actually a full episode (thats right FULL) of just fishing. No little games here and there just straight fishing with a guide in Maine. He was giving fishing tips and explaining everything and even catching fish over 3 pounds and was not too over the top and crazy (he still was but only when catching the fish and to a reasonible level). All I want to know is what happen to him that he got just too crazy and cocky with just a show that is not interesting anymore?headscratch.gif

Im Not Sure What Happened To Him But I Lost All My Respect For Him As An Angler When On One Show He Hooked Into A Slamon And Had No Idea What To Do With It Since He Could Not Lip It. He Horsed It Too The Boat And Went Down To Try To Cradle It And When It Got Started Thrashing Cuz It Was Green As Hell Charlie Got So Spooked He Looked Like It Was The First Fish He Ever Caught. I Have Never Really Liked Him But This Just Made Me Laugh And Allowed Me To Confidently Say That The Dude Is A Bozo And If Its Not A Smallmouth,largemouth, Or Pickeral He Has No Idea What To Do.

Has Anyone Else Seen That Episode? You Would Remember It If You Had

I never saw that one simply because I very rarely watch the show due to the fact that I can't stand him. But I am interested in that episode now thou.

He acts like an Idiot most of the time if he toned down the antics and concentrated on fishing I bet he wouldn't be half bad.

Side note : I usually lose when I bet biggrin.gif

View PostHe acts like an Idiot most of the time if he toned down the antics and concentrated on fishing I bet he wouldn't be half bad.

Side note : I usually lose when I bet biggrin.gif

thats what I am saying this show was toned down he focused on the fishing he was even asking the guide for help. He also gave a tip on how to use/rig up a Texas rig and I thought to myself... this is not charlie moore. He had a blooper reel at the end of it and he was playing playstation one so I would say this episode was from a few years back.

I watch him (when I come across the show) simply 'cause he's local..he is a tool, but it doesnt bother me..I think his wife gets far too much credit in terms of being "hot"..I think she is good looking, but not hot...

View PostI watch him (when I come across the show) simply 'cause he's local..he is a tool, but it doesnt bother me..I think his wife gets far too much credit in terms of being "hot"..I think she is good looking, but not hot...

agreed, she is def not HOT.

View PostI watch him (when I come across the show) simply 'cause he's local..he is a tool, but it doesnt bother me..I think his wife gets far too much credit in terms of being "hot"..I think she is good looking, but not hot...

I also have to agree she's not HOT she's good looking. And I do like how he fishes areas I can drive to in a day trip. I don't know maybe I'll look past him and try watching the show...maybe. Just for the locations then I'll probally change the channelcwm27.gif

View Postwell i just went to charlie's house and took all his yellow spinner baits so i think he is going to have to cancel the show

you just ruined the mad fisherman...now everyone can beat charlie mooreclapping.gif